Discussion Forums - Cassette/LP/8-Track/45 Bazaar

Topic: childrens tapes Now 4 for1!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
stampsarefun (Jean F.)

Subject: childrens tapes Now 4 for1!
Date Posted: 10/29/2009 2:13 AM ET
Back to the Top ↑

1.My little yellow bus this has a lot of fun songs on it like My little yellow bus, littl boy blue, the more we get together, old king cole, apples and bannas, london bridges, row row your boat, twinkle twinkle little star and many more.

2.Read and sing with Rachel at the Lake. This is a fun tape all about going to the lake for the summer. It was one of my kids favorite for a long time. The songs are fun

3.Veggie Tunes songs including: God is Bigger, Water Buffalo Song, Oh No what we goina do, fear not Daniel, you were his hand,  we are the grapes of wrath, some veggies went to sea, the forgiveness song, busy busy, love your neighbor, I can be your friend

4.Gerber Storytime with Jane Seymour from Dr Quinn. the songs include siang a song of sixpence, hey diddle diddle, simple simon, littlle boy blue, boning, early to bed early to rise, hush little bay wee willie winkle, old king cole, mary had a littlte lamb, there was a little girl, old mother hubard, there was a crooked man, three little kittens, baba black sheep, rub a dub dub, one two buckle my shoe, little bo peep

5.workin out barbie is a tape with a beat it was one on my kids favorites for the longest time.

6.psalty's sleepytime helpers God is patientce as we learn obedience

7.A day at old MacDonald's farm this has  a lot of favorite songs on it as well. This is done by kidsongs. It has: old Macdonald had a farm, shortenin bread, mulberry bush, mary had a little lamb, this old man, skip to my Lou, take me out to the ball game, john jacob jinglehelmer schmidt, she'll be coming round the mountian, twinkle twinkle little star.

Last Edited on: 12/3/09 4:21 PM ET - Total times edited: 1